Position: Financial Assistant
Part Time - Up to 5 hours/week (more time may be required during fiscal year-end closing)
Has God gifted you with attention to detail, a love of numbers, and a willingness to serve His family? Consider working as a part-time Financial Assistant for Faith Community Church!
- Comfortable with basic functions of QuickBooks especially related to accounts payable
- Preferably a Member of Faith Community Church, or at minimum a regular attender in good standing
- Attention to detail
Main Roles include (but not limited to):
- Entering credit card receipts into QuickBooks and scanning in as backup
- Entering invoices and reimbursement requests into QuickBooks and scanning as backup. This includes making sure receipts and invoices are coded with the appropriate budget accounts numbers with a good description of what charge is for, and reimbursement requests are properly coded with appropriate accounts numbers, a good description of what charge is, and an approval signature of account steward.
- Filing credit card receipts and paid invoices
- Entering and reconciling funds received from online giving and registrations via FaithBase
- Entering and reconciling funds received from credit card purchases made via Clover
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume (or a letter of interest including your relevant job experience) to Ashley Hines, Financial Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Faith Community Church, Attention: Ashley Hines, 777 Carmichael Road, Hudson, WI 54016.
Posting Date: June 26, 2020
Closting Date: July 30, 2020