What is Heart for the Valley?
For the past 7 years, middle and high school students from FCC have served the surrounding community by packing a Christmas meal for hundreds of families, as well as giving extra food to stock their cupboards!
What will HFTV look like this year?
Due to COVID-19 we are having to make significant modifications to how this event is run:
- HFTV will take place on Saturday, December 19th, with prep on Friday, December 18th
- This year we will only be doing curbside pick up; there will be no deliveries.
- Masks and gloves will be required for all volunteers. We will provide gloves on-site, and masks if you don’t have one.
- We will also have multiple shifts to help alleviate the amount of people in the building at one time. We are asking students to sign up for ONLY ONE SHIFT, as we have many people who want to help with this event.
- As this is a well-loved event, we ask that you only sign up if you are certain you can serve.
- Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, changing conditions and governmental restrictions have made it necessary to adapt our ministry and events. As a result, HFTV plans are tentative and subject to change. See our building usage policy here.
Why do I have to register?
All students must be registered by a parent for this service opportunity to give us an accurate headcount for logistics.