At FCC, our mission is to make more and better disciples, and we want to follow Jesus’ example. We want to make disciples who make disciples.
And, what we hear often is that people want to live out this mission, but they’re not sure if they’re qualified for discipleship or even where to start. The good news is that if you are a follower of Jesus, you are a disciple of Christ and you are a discipler.
We’re offering a workshop after both services on Sunday, Jan. 20, to help support you in your discipleship. The workshop will be about 35 to 45 minutes in length.
- Glenn Herschberger, Converge Great Lakes Executive Director of Church Planting, will facilitate: PRACTICING SPIRITUAL CONVERSATIONS
- Learn how to cultivate relationships outside the church. Learn four specific areas to implement in your daily life: team, target, prayer, share.
- You'll have the opportunity to practice some conversational starters to help you become more natural and comfortable with asking questions.
- You will be given a great tool to help guide you in spiritual conversations.
- This workshop is the first in a series to equip us to become better at personal evangelism. The workshops will be progressive, with content building each time upon previous workshops.
- There’s no cost for the workshop, and no need to register.