Spend 4 days hiking a portion of the lovely, rugged Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota!
We will be hiking 30-35 miles total, about 8-12 miles per day. This portion of the trail has lots of elevation change with rewarding views. The 350-mile foot trail is famous for its rocks, roots and mud. Embrace the mud! This is a good hike for fledgling backpackers who want to expand their experience and skills. Seasoned backpackers will find plenty to challenge them, as well. Due to the many challenging variables, we do not recommend this for a first time trip.
- Friday, May 28 - Monday, May 31, 2021
- $60 per person (includes: customized training plan, packing list, guidance form the group leader, pre-trip gear list, transportation, gas and shuttle)
- You will need to provide: all your own gear and food
- Must be 16 years of age or older (minors must be accompanied by adult)
- Space is limited 8 people
- Cancellations 30 days or more before the event will receive a full refund. No refunds after April 30, 2021, unless your spot can be filled.