Come backpacking in the wilds of northern Minnesota for a 3.5 day adventure on a remote, rustic trail, that will skirt lakes within the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness!
- Friday, May 22, 2020- Monday, May 25, 2020
- Cost: $75 (Includes: transportation, custom training plan, and packing list)
- $50 deposit required at time of registration. Remaining balance due no later than April 15, 2020.
- You will need to provide all your own food
- Must be 16 years of age or older (minors must be accompanied by adult)
- Space is limited 8 people
- Cancellations: Full refund if canceled on or before April 15, 2020. No refunds after, unless we can fill your spot.
Two backpacking equipment options:
- Bring your own gear- Additional Cost: $0
- Rent gear - Additional Cost: $85 (Includes: tent, backpack, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, camp pillow, camp chair, trekking poles, headlamp, small backpacking stove and gravity water filter)
We'll drive up to Ely, MN Friday morning and will return to Hudson, WI, Monday evening.
DISTANCE + DIFFICULTY:
The trail is roughly 32 miles in length and is considered rustic - meaning it doesn't have blazes, signage and is minimally maintained. Difficulty will depend on your level of fitness. We consider this a moderate - challenging adventure due to the time of year and trail conditions. The route is hilly with an elevation gain/loss of 2,815’. Be willing to be comfortable being uncomfortable.