October 1 - 6, 2019
Spend 6 days in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in northern Minnesota with 6 women canoeing and camping along quiet, scenic lakes in the boreal forest!
- Tuesday, October 1 - Sunday, October 6, 2019
- For women 18 years of age and older
- Space is limited
- Cost: $300
- $100 deposit due upon registration
- Cost includes: training plan, preparation and customized guiding from one of our Thrive Leaders, transportation, gas, lodging the night before, food (during trip, you'll need extra cash for food on the road), permits, canoe rental and all group gear
- Remaining balance due by August 1, 2019
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund if you cancel 45 days prior to the event (8/17/2019). Half-refund if you cancel 30 days prior to the event (9/1/2019). No refunds after 9/2/2019, unless we can fill your place.
- Please note: The Boundary Waters Canoe Trip takes place within a wilderness area. Difficulty will depend on your level of fitness and skill. You will be paddling a canoe and portaging a canoe or camping gear for at least 6 hours. Portage trails vary in difficulty and conditions. We will travel in all types of weather. While we bring a personal locator beacon and take every precaution towards your safety, emergency services or help may be hours or days away. Cell service is spotty or non-existent in most areas.