Women in the Word: Study of 1 Peter
Women in the Word will start a NEW study in February. We will walk through the book of 1 Peter. Learn how God reminds the people they have hope in the midst of their suffering. We use the inductive study method to dig deep into God's word. Each week there are four days of homework that will take about 20-30 minutes per day to complete. The cost of the study for the spring is $10. There are two meeting options: (1) Thursday mornings Feb. 4 - April 15 from 10:00-11:30AM, or (2) Thursday evenings Feb. 4 - April 15 from 6:30 to 8:00PM. This registration is for the the Thursday morning option.
- Thursday mornings from 10 - 11:30am
- February 4th - April 15th, 2021
- Cost: $10 for materials
- It has yet to be determined whether we will meet in person or online
- Please bring a 3-ring binder (1 1/2" or larger) and colored pens/pencils to the first meeting
- Childcare available for children birth to 5 years. However, due to limited workers, there is the chance of a last-minute cancelation each week because a childcare worker is unable to help due to illness. This year will require flexibility. Be sure you have registered your children for childcare!
- Have questions or need a scholarship? Please contact the Women in the Word Ministry Leaders