FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY - STARTS JANUARY 8
year FCC offers Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University (FPU) course. The next
class starts on January 8 and goes for 9 weeks on
Monday evenings until March 12.
- Doug and Jean Weiler are leading the class, which will meet at FCC.
- COST: $109 per family for registration, which includes access to online materials and videos.
- So whether you need a step-by-step strategy for getting out of
debt or help with investing and stewarding your finances wisely, FPU can help you with that.
- You can register online at fcchudson.com.
One part of the vision of Faith
Community is to empower global missional leaders. One way we endeavor to do that is
through Partnership with SERVE India, which supports the expanding missionary
effort in India, specifically in Andhra Pradesh, a state in
South East India. SERVE India is getting ready to send at team to India in January. Please pray for the
team as they prepare,
not only getting packed, but emotionally, & especially spiritually. SERVE India will send a specific prayer guide through The City in the
next few weeks. Thank you for praying!
- Each month we offer an opportunity to purchase Kwik Trip gas cards in support of SERVE India. You may also now order the 2018 SERVE India calendars
- LEARN MORE about SERVE India.
AS WE GO DISCIPLESHIP WORKSHOP – SUNDAY, DEC. 17
At FCC, our
mission is to make more and better disciples, and we want to follow
Jesus’ example. We want to make
disciples who make disciples. For the past few
months, we’ve been offering
workshops to help equip FCC with
practical, hands-on training to
live out this mission.
- The next As We Go
Discipleship workshop will be held following
both services in The Refuge Room next
Sunday, Dec. 17.
- Two of FCC’s leaders, Jim Duffy and Josh Graham, will lead a discussion on
the Five Stages of Growth in discipleship. The Five Stages were
developed in response to the question: “How would I know what
to study/work through with someone that I’m mentoring?” This has been a really
helpful tool, and this workshop will
help you learn how to apply the Five
Stages in your mentoring relationships.
workshop is FREE and there’s no need to register!