Dear praying friends,
SERVE India Appreciation Dinner! :) coming soon!!
Please come and hear updates and wonderful stories, see pictures, and share a delicious Indian meal at our SERVE India Appreciation Dinner!
- We would love to have you join us! It will be on Saturday, July 20, at 5pm, at FCC, 777 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI.
- If you would like to come, please RSVP by replying to this email so we will know how much food to prepare.
- If you are not available to come, please pray. Thank you! :)
Once a year we like to give you a prayer guide that you can use all year to pray for all those involved with SERVE India. We KNOW that prayer is what actually makes the most difference in all that we do and we depend on it… so THANK YOU for praying! :)
Please pray with us from the Scripture Colossians 1:9-14 for all of those involved with the work of SERVE India…
Dear Father, thank You that we have heard of them and help us to not stop praying for them. We want to continually ask You to fill them with the knowledge of Your will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives so that they may live a life worthy of You and please You in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of You, being strengthened with all power according to Your glorious might so that they may have great endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to You, Who have qualified them to share in the inheritance of Your holy people in the kingdom of light. Thank You for rescuing them from the dominion of darkness and for bringing them into the kingdom of Your Son You love, in whom they have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. …
We pray for all of them...
- Grow deep in their faith to know & love You more
- Grow in healthy relationships within their own marriages, families, churches & communities
- Provision of all their needs, spiritually, emotionally, and physically
- Protection from all sorts of harm, spiritual, emotional, and physical, including persecution
- Have open & willing hearts to be used effectively by You through the gifts You have given for loving and
- serving each other in the Family and community
We pray this specifically for SERVE India Leadership...
- Growing love & respect for each other, unity, hearts and desires only for Your glory, not their own, joy!
- Constant dependence on Your leading, clear understanding and obedience to Your direction
- Provision of much needed leaders now, and in the development of young leaders coming up
Workers, Family group leadership
- Deep sense of Your call, courage and perseverance in the difficult situations, joy!
- Clear direction for where You are leading their work
- Wisdom in leading their Families and developing leaders
- Effective and fruitful service & discipleship, opportunities to help with new Family beginnings
Widows, parentless children, families who suffer from the effects of leprosy, & blind residents:
- Deep understanding of Your special interest, love and care for them, joy!
- Provision through successful self-supporting businesses
- Successful education and training for the children, and clear direction and provision for their futures
Current & on-going projects
- Workers’ Training Center, good curriculum & teachers, students
- Teacher training school opening, needed government permissions granted, finances needed for required renovation and set up, hiring of teachers and staff, prospective students
- Self-supporting small businesses start-up and success for Families Groups & Communities & for help in community development
- Building construction projects
- Short-term work teams to love & serve in the most effective ways
For Your glory Alone, with all praise to You, our King!
In our Lord’s precious name we pray, Amen, Amen!
Thank you, friends! We are so grateful for all of you!!
Many blessings, Love,
The Nandas :)